Tuesday 29 December 2015

MY BIG CHOP + HAIR REGIMEN

Hey guys, seasons greetings! I hope you guys are enjoying the holidays. I'm bac, I know it's been a while. Well today I'm going to be talking about my big chop and hair regimen.
I know this is long overdue, anyway I did the big chop in November 13 2015. I actually did it spontaneously, just got home and decided I was ready. Got my scissors and conditioner then started cutting.
Ended up with this


After I did the bc, I was experiencing dryness, my hair never stay moisturized but with regular deep conditioning and moisturizing, I was able to come at the dryness.

Down to my hair regimen, I try to keep it simple
Every first Sunday I wash my hair with my diy dudu osun shampoo
Do a dc with ORS olive oil replenishing conditioner (light protein), cover with my processing cap for 30 mins and rinse out.
I moisturize my hair using the LOC method
Liuid/Leave in conditiiner: I spray my hair with a little water then apply mg cantu Shea butter leave in.
Oil: Castor oil (i was using coconut oil but switched to castor oil cos of the harmattan)
Cream; Shea butter or Emily Millionaiae coconut oil and herbs

Every other week I cowash my hair with vo5 conditioner, deep condition with Aussie moist 3 minute deep conditioner (moisture dc)
Then moisturize with LOC
I sometimes prepoo with olive oil, will try to be more persistent
My current length

No comments:

Post a Comment