Sunday 10 January 2016

How I Take Care of My Hair in Braids

Hey guys, happy Sunday. Hope you're doing well.
Today I'm just going to talk about how I take care my hair in braids. It's very likely for us to abandon our hair when it is in a protective style like braids or weaves but this is when our hair really needs moisture.
So here's how I take care of my hair in braids;
After installing the braids I massage my edgeswith coconut oil to ease the stress on them
I moisturize my hair 3 Times a week with my diy spritz(leave in conditioner and water) and seal with olive oil. Avoid heavy oils and butters to prevent build up
Once a week I massage my scalp with olive oil
I massage my edges every night with Jamaican black castor oil
If I'm leaving my ps for more than two week, I make sure to clean my scalp
I add shampoo to a bowl of warm water, get a clean towel and clean my scalp
Then I get clean warm water and use the towel to clean my scalp to remove the shampoo
Then I go on to moisturize my hair
That's basically what I do.
If you are lazy like me, you can do this while watching your favourite tv show
My braids is currently two weeks old, I'll take it down at the end of the week
Have a blessed week ahead.

Deuteronomy  28:12
 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment