Saturday 20 August 2016

August Product Haul

Hi guys, hope you've been great. This post is about some products I got.
I'm really trying hard not to be a product junkie but I can't resist buying new stuff. I just restocked two products I ran out of and bought two new ones. Not bad right. 


1. Cantu Shea Butter for Natural hair Hydrating Cream Conditioner
I got this at a shop close to my house for #1450 and it sells online for #2800 which is almost half the price. I was really surprised. I'll post a review soon. 

2. ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
I use this as my deep conditioner. It cost #1300 and came with a little gift, ORS Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion  (not in the picture) I just restocked it. 

3.  Eco Styler Gel
I restocked this, cost #1050. I use it for my wash n go, twist out and to slick my edges. 

4. OKAY Peppermint Oil
I'm going to be using this for the oil mix on my edges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment