Thursday 1 September 2016

Updated Regimen and Length Check

I’m almost ten months natural so I decided to do an official length check, I normally do random length checks. I used my previous length check picture and I discovered that my  hair hasn’t really grown much. My length is quite ok and yes I’m a lazy natural, so I know that if I take better care of my hair it’ll be healthier and longer. So I decided to upgrade my regimen, added some treatments to boost my hair care. Also my edges are reaaally bad, they need life… lol. So here’s my updated regimen.  I’m going to stay off extensions and weaves for two months, I’ll try out low manipulation styles .I’m also going on a no comb regimen. This is a sorta long post so I’ll be putting out subsequent posts

SHAMPOO DAY
Finger detangle                                                                                                                                           Prepoo with onion juice for 30 mins/overnight                                                                                   Cleanse with diluted shampoo                                                                                                               Light protein treatment/ Moisture DC                                                                                                     Tea rinse                                                                                                                                                     Condition with rinse out conditioner                                                                                                         Leave-in Oil Cream then  Style                                                                     
CO WASH DAY
Finger detangle                                                                                                                                             Prepoo with onion juice                                                                                                                             Co wash                                                                                                                                                         Hot oil treatment                                                                                                                                           Moisture dc                                                                                                                                                   Condition with rinse out conditioner(optional)                                                                                       Leave-in Oil Cream then style                                              OTHER ROUTINE
Scalp massage every morning and night                                                                                               Scalp massage with oil three times a week                                                                                            Apply onion juice morning and night                                                                                                       At night; I’ll spritz with my leave in and oil mix, seal with castor oil, apply shea mix and twist with cantu conditioning creamy hair lotion then seal my ends with shea butter/ castor oil In the morning I’ll apply coconut oil and fluff I’m going it try a beer rinse and inversion method, I’ll  do a post on that later.                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment